Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $21.99 $28.99 CAD
- ebook $14.99 $19.99 CAD
Whether you’re sipping espresso in Piazza del Duomo or relaxing lakeside, take on Italy at your own speed with Moon Milan & Beyond.
- Explore In and Around the City: Wander Milan’s most interesting neighborhoods and relax in the nearby lake region, including Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Lake Garda, and more
- Go at Your Own Pace: Choose from multiple itinerary options for exploring Milan, the lakes, and nearby towns designed for foodies, history buffs, art lovers, fashionistas, and more
- See the Sights: Marvel at Milan’s skyline from the roof of the Duomo, see da Vinci’s Last Supper, and window-shop along the Via Montenapoleone
- Get Outside the City: Stroll through the charming villages on the banks of Lake Como, kick back on Lake Garda’s sandy beaches, or cast your line at a secluded fishing island in the sprawling Lake Maggiore
- Savor the Flavors: Try traditional Milanese cuisine like ossobuco and risotto Milanese, grab an espresso and cornetto at a local café, and linger over a long lunch on a sunny piazza
- Experience the Nightlife: Immerse yourself in Milan’s vibrant aperitivo culture, sample sparkling wines from the Lombardy region, and bar-hop through the city’s bustling late-night scene
- Get to Know the Real Milan: Follow local suggestions from Milan transplant Lindsey Davison
- Full-Color Photos and Detailed Maps
- Handy Tools: Background information on Milanese history and culture, plus tips on sustainable travel, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
Day trip itineraries, favorite local spots, and strategies to skip the crowds: Take your time with Moon Milan & Beyond.
Exploring more of Italy? Check out Moon Rome Walks or Moon Venice & Beyond.
- On Sale
- Jun 18, 2019
- Page Count
- 376 pages
- Moon Travel