Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $23.99 CAD
- ebook $11.99 $15.99 CAD
- Flexible itineraries, including a weeklong road trip to experience the best of the Oregon Coast
- The top outdoor adventures: Go tidepooling, watch for migrating whales, and see hundreds of sea lions. Hike along epic coastal dunes, take a surfing lesson, and catch a sunset at iconic Haystack Rock. Join a fishing charter, camp beside the ocean, or take a jet boat tour to spot wildlife on the Rogue River.
- Can't-miss experiences and unique activities: Feast on fresh seafood in quaint seaside towns, check out Astoria's craft beer scene, or try tasty treats at the famous Tillamook cheese factory. Climb to the top of historic lighthouses, explore a shipwreck, and learn about local maritime history.
- Expert insight from Oregon local Matt Wastradowski on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Thorough background information on the culture, landscape, climate, and wildlife, plus handy recommendations for international visitors, families with kids, travelers of color, women travelers, and more
Exploring more of the state? Try Moon Oregon or Moon Columbia River Gorge & Mount Hood. Looking for outdoor adventure? Check out Moon Oregon Hiking.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
- On Sale
- Mar 26, 2024
- Page Count
- 232 pages
- Moon Travel