By Maya Silver
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback (Revised) $21.99 $28.99 CAD
- ebook (Revised) $14.99 $19.99 CAD
Spark your sense of wonder and immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring landscape of Utah's five national parks. Inside Moon Zion & Bryce you'll find:
- Flexible Itineraries: Unique and adventure-packed ideas ranging from one day in each park to a week-long road trip covering all of them, designed for outdoor adventurers, road-trippers, families, and more
- The Best Hikes in Utah's National Parks: Individual trail maps, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options for Zion, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Arches, Capitol Reef, and Grand Staircase-Escalante
- Experience the Outdoors: Trek between the thousand-foot walls of the Narrows, hike Angels Landing to unbelievable canyon views, and marvel at hoodoos in Bryce. Soak up the serenity of winter on cross-country skis or take a week-long road trip to hit every park on your list. Contemplate ancient Indigenous rock art throughout the parks, mountain-bike through the desert in Moab, and stay late to spot constellations in the dark sky
- How to Get There: Up-to-date information on gateway towns like Moab, park entrances, park fees, and tours
- Where to Stay: Campgrounds, resorts, and more both inside and outside the parks
- Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-color photos and easy-to-use maps throughout
- Expertise and Know-How: Utah-based outdoorswoman Maya Silver shares her tips for travelers who want to backpack, mountain bike, raft, rock climb, hike, and more
Find your adventure in Zion and Bryce with Moon.
Visiting more of North America's incredible national parks? Try Moon USA National Parks, Moon Yellowstone & Grand Teton, or Moon Best of Grand Canyon. Hitting the road? Try Moon Southwest Road Trip.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
- On Sale
- Dec 12, 2023
- Page Count
- 368 pages
- Moon Travel