By Linda Sarris
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $19.99 $25.99 CAD
- ebook $14.99 $19.99 CAD
- Flexible itineraries for exploring the best of Sicily, including Palermo, Western Sicily, the Aeolian Islands, Catania, Mount Etna, Syracuse, and more
- Strategic advice for foodies and oenophiles, art lovers, hikers, history buffs, beach bums, and more
- Must-see highlights and unique experiences for any season: Go climbing and wine-tasting on scenic Mount Etna. Visit the noble palaces and flourishing outdoor markets of Palermo. Island-hop and soak up the spectacular beaches of the Egadi Islands. Walk among Greek ruins at the Valle dei Templi and wander romantic towns like Cefalú and Taormina
- The best local flavors: Savor fresh seafood straight from the Mediterranean, sample locally made sheep cheese, and taste some of Italy’s best street food in Palermo. Enjoy diverse Sicilian wines like historic marsala and sip a morning cappuccino at a charming café
- Expert advice from Palermo local and chef Linda Sarris on where to stay, where to eat, and how to get around
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Background information on the landscape, history, and cultural customs
- Handy tools including an Italian phrasebook and tips for senior travelers, travelers of color, traveling with children, and more
Exploring more of Italy? Check out Moon Southern Italy or Moon Rome, Florence & Venice.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
- On Sale
- Mar 26, 2024
- Page Count
- 344 pages
- Moon Travel