Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Moon Victoria & Vancouver Island
Coastal Recreation, Museums & Gardens, Whale-Watching
Formats and Prices
- ebook (Revised) $12.99 $16.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback (Revised) $17.99 $22.99 CAD
Also available from:
- Flexible, strategic itineraries, from a long weekend camping with the family to two weeks exploring the best of Vancouver Island
- Unique outdoor experiences: Hike along the rocky coast, stand-up paddleboard through protected fjords, and experience the thrill of hooking a giant salmon
- The best local flavor: Feast on seafood fresh from the ocean in downtown Victoria and admire the city's timeless architecture. Wander the colorful Butchart Gardens or learn about the region's natural history at the Royal BC Museum
- Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around from expert writer Andrew Hempstead
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Thorough background on the culture and history, wildlife, and geography
Hitting the road? Check out Moon U.S. & Canadian Rocky Mountains Road Trip. Craving more of Canada's wilderness? Try Moon Canadian Rockies.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
- "Moon handbooks are always a pleasure to read. The writing is crisp, the research impressive, and the recommendations practical and down to earth."—Chicago Tribune
- “The books are more easily readable than other guides. The main attractions are also marked with a special icon and sidebars and boxes highlight special information, making the Moon handbooks one of the most user-friendly guides in terms of visual appeal and organization…the quality is uniformly excellent."—Transitions Abroad
- "Far from narrow minded, each Moon travel guide gives itinerary options for a variety of travelers’ budgets—from frugal to lavish. They make books catering to those who love the outdoors, those who have limited time, those staying exclusively in cities and those who’ve fully committed to living abroad. In all, they have hundreds of titles, ranging Bermuda to Budapest, that’ll teach you to embrace a new culture."—Gear Patrol, “The Best Travel Guidebooks for Every Journey”
- "Moon handbooks have become known as well-written and exceptionally informative guides."—The New York Times
- "Moon guides are perfect for the relaxed road tripper or outdoor explorer."—No Small Plan
- "Moon handbooks are known for cannily combining logistical information with cultural background of a country or state."—Los Angeles Times
- On Sale
- Jan 24, 2023
- Page Count
- 227 pages
- Moon Travel