Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip
Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria, the Olympic Peninsula, Portland, the Oregon Coast & Mount Rainier
Buckle up for the best of the PNW's breathtaking wilderness, eclectic cities, and quaint coastal towns with Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip. Inside you'll find:
- Multiple Routes: Take the full two-week trip or mix and match suggestions for spending time in the Olympic Peninsula, Seattle, Portland, the Oregon Coast, Vancouver, and more
- Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: With lists of the best hikes, views, and more, you can venture through lush rainforest in search of towering waterfalls, race across sand dunes on the Oregon Coast, and kayak the Puget Sound. Marvel at totem poles carved by First Nation tribes in Vancouver, study the contemporary masterpieces at the Seattle Art Museum, or tour Oregon's collection of picturesque lighthouses. Indulge in a food truck feast in Portland, sample cheese and ice cream in Tillamook, or snack on authentic Canadian poutine
- Maps and Driving Tools: Over 30 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, detailed directions, and full-color photos throughout
- Local Insight: Native Washingtonian and outdoorswoman Allison Williams shares her favorite spots and experiences in the Pacific Northwest
- Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, and suggestions for LGBTQ+ travelers, seniors, and road trippers with children
With Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip's flexible itineraries and practical tips for weekend getaways or a complete PNW escape, you're ready to fill up and hit the road!
Looking to explore more of the West on wheels? Try Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip! Doing more than driving through? Check out Moon Coastal Oregon or Moon Olympic Peninsula.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.