Moon Zion & Bryce
Including Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Grand Staircase-Escalante & Moab
Seasoned travel writers W. C. McRae and Judy Jewell offer an in-depth look at the national parks of southeastern Utah, from the awe-inspiring sandstone cliffs of Zion to the otherworldly rock formations of Arches. The authors provide suggestions for great trip ideas, such as the Best of Southern Utah’s National Parks and Standing High: The Best Vistas. Packed with information on dining, transportation, and accommodations, this handbook has lots of options for a range of travel budgets. With advice on hiking the remote corners of Canyonlands, mountain biking in Slickrock Canyon, and finding the best brewpub in Moab, Moon Zion & Bryce gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
This full-color guide includes vibrant photos and helpful maps.
What’s inside Moon Zion & Bryce
Enjoy the very best of Zion & Bryce with these itineraries:
- The Best of Zion & Bryce
- Red Rocks Road Trip
- Avoiding the Crowds
- Ancient Rock Art
- Best Day Hikes
- Hoodoos and Views
Explore what Zion & Bryce has to offer.
Recommendations for the top sights, recreation, entertainment, hotels, and food in:
- Zion National Park including Springdale and Vicinity, St. George, and Cedar City
- Bryce Canyon National Park including Vicinity of Bryce Canyon, Tropic, and Panguitch
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument including Escalante, Boulder, and Kanab
- Capitol Reef National Park including Torrey
- Canyonlands National Park including Island in the Sky District, Needles District, The Maze District, Horseshoe Canyon Unit, and The River District
- Arches National Park
- The Southeastern Corner including South of Moab, Cedar Mesa and Vicinity, Lake Powell and Glen Canyon, and West of Canyonlands