Mundo Maya Blog
About this blog
Travelers to Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, and Honduras in 2012 can expect a yearlong celebration of Maya culture, past and present—and Moon Maya 2012 author Joshua Berman is blogging about all of it.
- Maya 2012: A Round-up of Celebrations in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize & Honduras
- Reporting for National Geographic on Maya winter solstice in Belize
- Maya calendar cycle celebrated throughout Central America
- Feliz B'aktun! The New Dawn is Here: The First Sunrise in Caracol, Belize
- Maya Calendar 101: What Does “December 21, 2012” Really Mean?
- Gifts for Mayaphiles
- Books on the Maya: Suggested Reading for 2012
- Izapa Sunrise Story by Mary Jo McConahay
- Tranquilo Radio Tour 2012: Seven hours straight of talking about travel
- Tune in this Wednesday! Maya 2012 author Josh Berman on a radio show near you!
- End Maya-Aztec calendar confusion now!
- Q&A with Maya Experts on Satellite Imagery of Archaeological Sites
- Maya response to 'doomsday' 2012 stories
- Only a couple of rooms left for "The Great Return: Copan 2012" tour of a lifetime!
- 5 Questions about Traveling in the Mundo Maya for Rafael Garcia
Moon Maya 2012 eBook Free Until the End of October!
Are you an e-reader? If so, download your copy of Moon Maya 2012: A Guide to Celebrations in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize & Honduras, now -- it's on iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Sony Reader, Nook, etc. Get yours now and let me know how it looks on your machine. I would also appreciate any reviews of Maya 2012 on the download sites above. Gracias!
Maya 2012 is unlike any guidebook you've ever read and unlike any I've ever written. Packed with strategies for planning a 2012 trip, lists of the organizations and tourism boards offering the best packages and tours, and easy-to-read maps to help travelers navigate their way through them all, Moon Maya 2012 give you the tools to create a unique trip to the Mundo Maya at a very auspicious time.
The eBook is currently available for free download at Amazon.com, the Apple iTunes store, and BarnesandNoble.com. A print version of the book is available for $7.99 USD and is available now at bookstores and online retailers.