Moon Pacific Northwest Camping
The Complete Guide to Tent and RV Camping in Washington and Oregon
Pristine mountain lakes, dramatic coastlines, and unforgettable national forests: Moon Pacific Northwest Camping has a spot for you. Inside you’ll find:
- A Campsite for Everyone: A variety of campgrounds and RV parks, from family-friendly car camping to secluded hike-ins, plus dog-friendly and wheelchair-accessible options
- Ratings and Essentials: Campsites are rated on a helpful scenic scale and marked with amenities like restrooms, trailhead access, picnic areas, laundry, piped water, showers, and playgrounds
- Recreation Highlights: Discover nearby hiking, swimming, fishing, water-skiing, whitewater rafting, hot springs, and options for winter sports
- Maps and Directions: Easy-to-use maps and detailed driving directions for each campground
- Trusted Advice: Expert outdoorsman Tom Stienstra is always on the move, having traveled thousands of miles across Washington and Oregon over the past 25 years
- Tips and Tools: Information on equipment, food and cooking, first aid, and insect protection, as well as background information on the climate, landscape, and history of the campsites
- In-Depth Coverage: Moon Pacific Northwest Camping covers Oregon and Washington, including: the Olympic Peninsula and the Washington Coast, Seattle and Puget Sound, the Northern and Southern Cascades, Northeastern Washington, the Columbia River Gorge and Mount Rainier, Southeastern Washington, the Oregon Coast, Portland and the Willamette Valley, Mount Hood, and Northeastern and Southeastern Oregon
Whether you’re a veteran camper or pitching a tent for the first time, with Moon’s comprehensive coverage and strategic advice you’ll be ready for your next adventure.
Sticking to the RV? Try Moon West Coast RV Camping. Can’t get enough of the Northwest? Try Moon Washington Camping or Moon Oregon Camping.