Formats and Prices
- ebook $11.99 $15.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $23.49 CAD
Seattle’s best-kept secret is the beauty of its natural surroundings. Explore the dynamic topography waiting just outside your door with Moon 75 Great Hikes Seattle.
Inside Moon 75 Great Hikes Seattle you’ll find:
- A Hike for Everyone: Pick the right hike for you with options ranging from short, scenic routes suitable for families, to daylong, steep treks for more ambitious hikers, with options to extend or modify each hike
- Explore the Trails: All hikes are marked with difficulty ratings, features-dog-friendly or wheelchair accessible-and highlights like waterfalls, beaches, historic sites, wildlife, and wildflowers
- Maps and Directions: Easy-to-use maps for each trail with point-by-point navigation and detailed driving directions (including public transit directions when available) to each trailhead with GPS coordinates
- Top Hikes: Lists like “Best Beach Hikes,” “Best for Waterfalls,” and “Best for Berry Picking” reveal the rugged beauty of Puget Sound, Interstate 90, Highway 2, Mountain Loop Highway, Olympic Peninsula, and Mount Rainer
- Trusted Advice: Melissa Ozbek shares the experience and knowledge she’s gained by trekking hundreds of miles throughout the state as a hiking guide for the Washington Trails Association
- Tips and Tools: Essentials like health, safety, and trail etiquette, background information on the landscape and history of the trails, and volunteer opportunities so you can help keep the trails as beautiful as you found them
Whether you’re a veteran or a first-time hiker, Moon 75 Great Hikes Seattle will have you ready to lace up your hiking boots and head out on your next adventure.
Looking to explore beyond Seattle? Try Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip. Ready for an overnight outdoor adventure? Check out Moon Washington Camping.
- On Sale
- May 16, 2017
- Page Count
- 300 pages
- Moon Travel