Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $14.99 $19.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
Wander along Amsterdam’s sparkling canals, soak up the village vibes and cosmopolitan culture, and experience Amsterdam like a local: on foot!
- Walk through the city’s coolest neighborhoods like the Center, Westerpark, the Jordaan, De Pijp, and more, with color-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
- Find your scene with top ten lists for restaurants, nightlife, museums, and more
- Get to know the real Amsterdam: Stroll the canals and admire postmodern architecture or peruse unique boutiques in the buzzing central district. Make like a local and rent a bike, ride along busy boulevards, and break for a picnic at a public park. Sip a tripel or witbier at a traditional brewery or artisanal coffee at an outdoor café. Uncover the city’s history in its many museums or check out contemporary art exhibits in industrial-style galleries. Feast on a farm-to-table spread at a trendy restaurant and dance the night away to DJ sets at the city’s popular nightclubs
- Escape the crowds at locally-loved spots and under-the-radar favorites
- Explore on the go with foldout maps of each route and a removable full-city map, all in a handy guide that fits in your pocket
With creative routes, public transit options, and a full-city map, you can experience Amsterdam at your own pace without missing a beat.
Hit the ground running with more Walks guides, like Moon Barcelona Walks, Moon Berlin Walks, Moon New York City Walks, Moon London Walks, Moon Paris Walks, and Moon Rome Walks.
- On Sale
- Dec 3, 2019
- Page Count
- 152 pages
- Moon Travel