By Becky Lomax
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $21.99 $27.99 CAD
- ebook $15.99 $20.99 CAD
- Easy itineraries for one to three days in Glacier, Banff, and Jasper National Parks, from a scenic drive along Going-to-the-Sun Road, to a day of hiking through glacial valleys, to a weekend exploring the best of all three parks with mix-and-match itineraries
- The top hikes in Glacier, Banff, and Jasper: Whether you're looking to stretch your legs for a couple hours or challenge yourself to an epic trek, you'll find trailheads, detailed trail descriptions, individual maps, mileage, and elevation gains
- Can't-miss experiences: Make it the perfect getaway for you with the best views, picnic spots, and more. Trek through fields of alpine wildflowers, walk beneath waterfalls, get your adrenaline pumping on the Glacier Skywalk, and spot wild moose or grizzlies roaming the mountainside
- Stunning full-color photos and maps throughout, plus a full-color foldout map
- Essential planning tips: Find out when to go, where to stay, and what to pack, plus up-to-date information on entrance fees, border crossing, reservations, and safety advice
- Know-how from outdoors experts Andrew Hempstead and Becky Lomax
Visiting more of North America's incredible national parks? Try Moon USA National Parks.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.
- On Sale
- Aug 3, 2021
- Page Count
- 280 pages
- Moon Travel