- British Virgin Islands Tourist Board
- The official Tourist Board website for the British Virgin Islands is well organized and frequently updated.
- BVI Online
- This travel site has lots of photos and insider information on visiting the British Virgin Islands.
- BVI Welcome
- An online edition of the glossy visitor magazine, BVI Welcome has feature articles on the BVI and a searchable index of hotels, restaurants, businesses, and services. You can also access the online edition of the weekly Limin’ Times with information on the local bandstand, upcoming events, and parties.
- U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Tourism
- The official Tourism Department website for the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can download marriage applications, hotel rate sheets, and press releases.
- VI Now
- This up-to-date website is designed to help travelers to the U.S. Virgin Islands plan their trip. There are restaurant, beach, and hotel reviews, calendars of upcoming events, a message board, ferry and cruise ship schedules, and a marketplace where you can buy books, maps, and Virgin Islands souvenirs. Although advertising-driven, the content here is reliable and substantial.
- Virgin Islands Daily News
- The website for the leading newspaper in the Virgin Islands . There is a searchable index of recent articles, tourist information, government guides, and a dining guide.
- BVI Beacon
- The leading newspaper in the British Virgin Islands publishes synopses of the major stories of the week.
- BVI Platinum
- An online news site with extensive coverage of the British Virgin Islands.
- ZBVI Radio
- The website of the oldest radio station in the British Virgin Islands. You can listen live through online streaming.
- St. Thomas/St. Croix Source
- An online rival of the Virgin Islands Daily News, the St. Thomas and St. Croix Source posts news daily, as well as a local calendar and dining guide.
- Caribbean Weather
- This site maintains up-to-the-minute weather information for the Virgin Islands and the entire eastern Caribbean, including official National Weather Service forecasts, tropical storm bulletins, and radar images. Ideal for mariners.
- U.S. Office of Coast Survey
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agency is the official publisher of nautical charts in the United States, including charts covering the U.S. and British Virgin Islands. Its website has information about the most recent chart updates, the location of chart agents all over the U.S., and instructions on how to order charts directly from the government. You can also download electronic nautical charts for free.
- Wind Guru
- Another great source of information about weather, this site predicts British Virgin Islands weather down to the wind speed, direction, wave height, and percentage of cloud cover. Many residents swear by its accuracy.
- British Virgin Islands Yellow Pages
- A fully searchable online edition of the official phone book of the British Virgin Islands, including white pages, blue pages, and yellow pages.
- U.S. Virgin Islands Phone Book
- The fully searchable online edition of the most widely used phone book in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Danish Archives
- An English-language website maintained by the Danish Archives, this site contains information about the history of the Danish West Indies, plus access to many of the archives related to their history.