- Where to Go
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- The Best Wisconsin Weekends
- A Perfect Week in Door County
- Wisconsin for Recreationists
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Made in Milwaukee
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- Four Days in the Mad City
- A Wisconsin Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
Sprecher was one of the original Milwaukee microbrews, can be found just about anywhere in Wisconsin, and also makes killer root beer and cream soda. Here (701 W. Glendale Ave., Glendale, 414/964-2739, www.sprecherbrewery.com, $3) you’ll find one of the city’s favorite microbrewery tours, given its oompah music in a heavily Bavarian-themed lager cellar.
Tours (reservations required) are offered at 4 p.m. Friday and at 1, 2, and 3 p.m. Saturday year-round, with occasional weekday tours in summer.
© Thomas Huhti from Moon Wisconsin, 5th Edition