- Where to Go
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- The Best Wisconsin Weekends
- A Perfect Week in Door County
- Wisconsin for Recreationists
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Made in Milwaukee
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- Four Days in the Mad City
- A Wisconsin Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
The newest gentrified sibling neighborhood, Brady Street spans a land bridge connecting the Milwaukee River and Lake Michigan, originally Milwaukee’s version of Little Italy.
There’s an appreciable quotient of hipsters and misunderstood geniuses lining coffeehouse windows. The refurbishing has nice touches, such as the etching of Brady Street history into the sidewalk concrete.
© Thomas Huhti from Moon Wisconsin, 5th Edition