- Where to Go
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- The Best Wisconsin Weekends
- A Perfect Week in Door County
- Wisconsin for Recreationists
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Made in Milwaukee
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- Four Days in the Mad City
- A Wisconsin Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
Milwaukee’s best purveyor of alta cucina is Osteria del Mondo (1028 E. Juneau Ave., 414/291-3770, 5–10 p.m. Mon.–Thurs. and Sun., till 11 p.m. Fri.–Sat., $16–32). The restaurant also has an atmospheric Italian wine bar and thoroughly relaxing patio.
Mimma’s Cafe (1307 E. Brady St., 414/271-7337, 5–11 p.m. Fri.–Sat., till 10 p.m. otherwise, $11–19) constantly gets national write-ups for its cuisine—more than 50 varieties of pasta and weekly regional Italian specialties.
© Thomas Huhti from Moon Wisconsin, 5th Edition