- Where to Go
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- The Best Wisconsin Weekends
- A Perfect Week in Door County
- Wisconsin for Recreationists
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Made in Milwaukee
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- Four Days in the Mad City
- A Wisconsin Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
Madison has four public courses, of which Yahara Hills (6701 E. Broadway, 608/838-3126) is the least crowded. Don’t even bother trying to get a time at Odana Hills (4635 Odana Rd., 608/266-4724), so crowded at times it’s like Disney World.
An outstanding course is the University of Wisconsin golf center, University Ridge Golf Course (7120 CR PD, 608/845-7700), a championship par-72 course with the tightest slingshot fairways you’ll find in town.
© Thomas Huhti from Moon Wisconsin, 5th Edition