- Where to Go
- The Best of Milwaukee and Madison
- The Best Wisconsin Weekends
- A Perfect Week in Door County
- Wisconsin for Recreationists
- Rustic Road Tripping
- Made in Milwaukee
- Madison Weekend
- Sports: The Packers and Beyond
- Out on the Town in Milwaukee
- Say Cheese!
- Four Days in the Mad City
- A Wisconsin Family Road Trip
- Wisconsin’s Best Brews
Always, but always, you can find something at the High Noon Saloon (701A E. Washington Ave., 608/268-1112). It was opened by a legendary Madison alt-club owner after her equally legendary alt-club burned down.
Fans of alternative rock head for The Annex (1206 Regent St., 608/256-7750) along the sports bar row of Regent Street.
© Thomas Huhti from Moon Wisconsin, 5th Edition