- Andean Travel Web
- This is the best of several websites in Peru that evaluate hotels, restaurants, and agencies.
- The Latin American
Network Information Center
- The largest single list of links on Peru has been compiled by the University of Texas.
- Living in Peru
- This, along with www.expatperu.com, is a directory of resources for foreigners living and traveling in Peru.
- Peru Links
- This huge website of links lists tons of hard-to-find Peru websites, including gay and lesbian clubs, alternative medicine, chat rooms, etc.
- The Peruvian Times
- Lima’s oldest English-language publishing house, which until recently published the Lima Times, has an interesting website with tips on arriving in Lima, photos, links, and a directory of expatriate associations.
- South American Explorers
- This web page for the South American Explorers Club has books for sale, information on insurance providers, an online bulletin board with cars for sale and apartments for rent, and interesting links.
- Lima Airport
- This is the home page of the Jorge Chávez International airport in Lima.
- This agency newsletter is an updated list of all international and domestic flights in Peru.
- This joint production of Away.com, Gorp, and Outside Online has hundreds of travel stories on Peru, a list of top 20 travel destinations, and links to tour operators.
- This ecotourism site includes articles, essays, and links to responsible tour operators.
- Peru Azul
- Peru’s most popular website for surfing and ocean conditions along the coast is for Spanish speakers only.
- Culture of the Andes
- A labor of love from Peru fanatics Russ and Ada Gibbons, this site focusing on Andean culture includes short stories, jokes, music, songs in Quechua, poetry, and riddles.
© Ross Wehner and Renée del Gaudio from Moon Peru, 3rd Edition