- The Best of Costa Rica
- Costa Rica’s Top Spots for WIldlife
- Costa Rica’s Most Beautiful Beaches
- Costa Rica’s Best Beaches for Wildlife
- Best Surfing Beaches in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica’s Unique Retreats & Resorts
- Surf’s Up in Costa Rica
- Off-The-Beaten-Path Eco-Adventures
- Costa Rica Family-Friendly Adventures
- Adrenaline Rush
Motorbike enthusiasts haven’t been left out of the two-wheel touring business. Wild Rider (tel. 506/2258-4604, www.wild-rider.com) uses scramblers for its tours. María Alexandra Tours (tel. 506/2289-5552, www.costaricamotorcycles.com) offers one- to eight-day trips using Harley-Davidsons, as does Harley Rentals (tel. 506/2288-6362, www.harleytourscostarica.com).
In North America, Moto-Discovery Tours (tel. 830/438-7744 or 800/233-0564, www.motodiscovery.com) runs eight-day guided tours in Costa Rica and 4- to 11-day “El Vagabundo” tours, a go-as-you-please program. MotoAdventures (tel. 506/2228-8494, in North America tel. 440/256-8508, www.motoadventuring.com) and Moto Tours Costa Rica (tel. 506/8723-2555, in the U.S. tel. 540/980-7675, www.mototourscostarica.com) also offer organized tours, the latter using scrambler bikes.
© Christopher P. Baker from Moon Costa Rica, 8th Edition