Moon Staff Blog
About this blog
The Moon Water Cooler is a place for Moon staffers to share what's new in their world. Check back often to hear about author events, book releases, travel trends, and maybe even some staff recommendations for what part of the world to explore next.
- Two Reasons This Week is Awesome: Earth Day and National Park Week
- The Glory, the Groundwork, and the Grind of Travel Writing
- Finding Pizza Nirvana in Nashville
- Guest Interview: Exploring Offbeat Mexico with Churpa Rogers
- Guest Interview: The People's Guide to Mexico Authors Carl Franz and Lorena Havens
- Guest Post: Top 10 Gifts for Road Trippers
- Hawaii Giveaway Winner Announced
- Win a Round-Trip Ticket to Hawaii from Moon and Hawaiian Airlines!
- Why Moving to Belize Isn’t as Hard as You’d Think
- From Dosas to Dumplings: My Eight Favorite Toronto Restaurants
- Guest Post: At Least We Have Pizza – The Cost of Living in Mexico vs. New York City
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part Two
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part One
- Exploring California via Road Trip with Moon California Road Trip
- Enjoying the Outdoors in the Black Hills of South Dakota
Win a $100 Southwest Airlines Gift Card in Our Ready to Fly Giveaway
With the New Year just around the corner, now is the time to start thinking about where you want to travel in 2010—and Moon.com wants to help send you on your way!
Moon is offering one lucky reader a $100 Southwest Airlines gift card. For a chance to win, all you have to do is sign up for the Moon.com monthly e-newsletter by Monday, January 4th. The name of the winner will be selected at random, and posted to the Moon Staff Blog the week of January 4th.
Whether you long for a relaxing beach vacation, a hiking excursion , or more of a city getaway, Moon.com has you covered with plenty of trip ideas and tips, maps, travel blogs, and updates on our popular guidebooks.
Good luck, and happy travels in 2010!
Online Marketing Manager, Moon.com