Moon Staff Blog
About this blog
The Moon Water Cooler is a place for Moon staffers to share what's new in their world. Check back often to hear about author events, book releases, travel trends, and maybe even some staff recommendations for what part of the world to explore next.
- Two Reasons This Week is Awesome: Earth Day and National Park Week
- The Glory, the Groundwork, and the Grind of Travel Writing
- Finding Pizza Nirvana in Nashville
- Guest Interview: Exploring Offbeat Mexico with Churpa Rogers
- Guest Interview: The People's Guide to Mexico Authors Carl Franz and Lorena Havens
- Guest Post: Top 10 Gifts for Road Trippers
- Hawaii Giveaway Winner Announced
- Win a Round-Trip Ticket to Hawaii from Moon and Hawaiian Airlines!
- Why Moving to Belize Isn’t as Hard as You’d Think
- From Dosas to Dumplings: My Eight Favorite Toronto Restaurants
- Guest Post: At Least We Have Pizza – The Cost of Living in Mexico vs. New York City
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part Two
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part One
- Exploring California via Road Trip with Moon California Road Trip
- Enjoying the Outdoors in the Black Hills of South Dakota
Who's Our California Livin' Giveaway Winner?
We have a winner in our California Livin’ giveaway!
Congratulations to Doreen Irby of Livermore, California, who won four tickets to the amazing Monterey Bay Aquarium and a copy of the all-new Moon Monterey & Carmel handbook. We'd like to offer a special thank you to the aquarium for providing the tickets, and wish them a happy 25th anniversary!
Stay tuned to Moon.com for more giveaways, trivia contests and more. We’ve got some more good ideas up our sleeve, and will be announcing them soon.
Thank you to all who participated!
Online Marketing Manager