Moon Staff Blog
About this blog
The Moon Water Cooler is a place for Moon staffers to share what's new in their world. Check back often to hear about author events, book releases, travel trends, and maybe even some staff recommendations for what part of the world to explore next.
- Two Reasons This Week is Awesome: Earth Day and National Park Week
- The Glory, the Groundwork, and the Grind of Travel Writing
- Finding Pizza Nirvana in Nashville
- Guest Interview: Exploring Offbeat Mexico with Churpa Rogers
- Guest Interview: The People's Guide to Mexico Authors Carl Franz and Lorena Havens
- Guest Post: Top 10 Gifts for Road Trippers
- Hawaii Giveaway Winner Announced
- Win a Round-Trip Ticket to Hawaii from Moon and Hawaiian Airlines!
- Why Moving to Belize Isn’t as Hard as You’d Think
- From Dosas to Dumplings: My Eight Favorite Toronto Restaurants
- Guest Post: At Least We Have Pizza – The Cost of Living in Mexico vs. New York City
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part Two
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part One
- Exploring California via Road Trip with Moon California Road Trip
- Enjoying the Outdoors in the Black Hills of South Dakota
Welcome to The Moon Water Cooler—we’re glad you’re here!
This blog is a place where readers can come to learn more about all things Moon. My fellow staffers and I plan to post often with news about our books, the website, Moon authors, and even updates on travel ideas and trends. You may even get a personal travel story, or tip, from some of us. We’ll also have occasional posts written by guest authors.
We want The Water Cooler to be a destination where we communicate what’s new—but we also want to hear from you. Is there something you want to hear about? Let us know. We welcome comments, feedback, and ideas for future posts. To send us a note, you can register and comment below, or email us at moon.webmaster [at] perseusbooks [dot] com.
I hope you’ll visit The Water Cooler often.
Online Marketing Manager