Moon Staff Blog
About this blog
The Moon Water Cooler is a place for Moon staffers to share what's new in their world. Check back often to hear about author events, book releases, travel trends, and maybe even some staff recommendations for what part of the world to explore next.
- Two Reasons This Week is Awesome: Earth Day and National Park Week
- The Glory, the Groundwork, and the Grind of Travel Writing
- Finding Pizza Nirvana in Nashville
- Guest Interview: Exploring Offbeat Mexico with Churpa Rogers
- Guest Interview: The People's Guide to Mexico Authors Carl Franz and Lorena Havens
- Guest Post: Top 10 Gifts for Road Trippers
- Hawaii Giveaway Winner Announced
- Win a Round-Trip Ticket to Hawaii from Moon and Hawaiian Airlines!
- Why Moving to Belize Isn’t as Hard as You’d Think
- From Dosas to Dumplings: My Eight Favorite Toronto Restaurants
- Guest Post: At Least We Have Pizza – The Cost of Living in Mexico vs. New York City
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part Two
- Hawai'i: A Foodie Paradise — Part One
- Exploring California via Road Trip with Moon California Road Trip
- Enjoying the Outdoors in the Black Hills of South Dakota
Deal of the Day: Zion National Park
From Oct. 28th thru Nov. 24th, Zion Lodge—which is located inside the park—is offering a special “Zion-Tennial” rate of $100 a night for one of their motel rooms. Typical room rates start at approximately $159.
If you’ve never been, fall is the perfect time to visit the park. Summertime has come and gone, temperatures are cooler, and visitors are fewer.
And if you do book a trip, don’t forget to pack a copy of Moon Zion and Bryce by seasoned travel writers W.C. McRae and Judy Jewell. Its got all the info you need to make the most of this awe-inspiring destination.
Online Marketing Manager