Cuba & Costa Rica Blog
About this blog
Written by Cuba and Costa Rica expert Christopher P. Baker, this blog will update readers on life in these two diverse and exciting countries.
- Last blog post on Costa Rica and Cuba
- First-ever group motorcycle tours of Cuba successful
- Cuba’s Mariel port readying for Panama Canal expansion
- Musings on wildlife encounters on Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula
- Cuba’s Steam Trains puffing their last gasp
- My top five thrilling activities in Costa Rica
- Cuba’s fun February festivals include Harleys, Books, Cigars
- Five top volcano viewing experiences in Costa Rica
- New road along Costa Rica / Nicaraguan border mired
- Cuba’s Hotel Campoamor at Cojímar to be restored?
- Cuban revolutionary Celia Sánchez honored in new book
- Christmas challenge for Costa Rica’s sexually abused girls
- Costa Rica opens Chinatown in downtown San José
- David Soul films Hemingway’s car restoration in Cuba
- National Geographic Expeditions receives license for Cuba tours
View Christopher P Baker's TV interviews about Cuba and Costa Rica
I can't believe it's taken me a year or two to upload some of my recent TV interviews about Cuba and Costa Rica. But here they are... fresh for your viewing pleasure.
I love doing TV interviews, and especially so with Fanny Kiefer, of Shaw TV's Studio4. She and I have a great rapport (that isn't always the case between interviewer and interviewee), and her program gives me more than the usual five-minute slot, thankfully free of inane questions!
Here I discuss all the great things to do and see in Costa Rica...
Christopher P. Baker interviews about Costa Rica on Studio4 TV, part 1
Christopher P. Baker interviews about Costa Rica on Studio4 TV, part 2
Christopher P. Baker interviews about Costa Rica on Studio4 TV, part 3
And Fanny and I leave no stone unturned ref. Cuba, discussing everything from Fidel, Hemingway, Cuban cigars, and the nation's irrepressible sensuality...
Christopher P. Baker interviews about Cuba on Studio4 TV, part 1
Christopher P. Baker interviews about Cuba on Studio4 TV, part 2
Christopher P. Baker interviews about Cuba on Studio4 TV, part 3
Christopher P. Baker interviews about Cuba on Studio4 TV, part 4
Here's an oldie but goodie of an interview about Cuba with Andres Pruna for LatinEyesTV.
And, last but not least, here I am slouching in my chair during an interview with host Patrick Evana for my local TV station, CBS2 TV
Did someone just say "Next up... Letterman!"?